- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Indian c.bank sees limited room to ease policy
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - The head of India's central bank said on Saturday there is room for monetary easing but it is limited, and there were upside risks to inflation resulting from food and commodity prices.
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao told reporters in Moscow that he saw the current account deficit rising this year from last year's 4.2 percent of gross domestic product.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this