Indian c.bank sees limited room to ease policy
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - The head of India's central bank said on Saturday there is room for monetary easing but it is limited, and there were upside risks to inflation resulting from food and commodity prices.
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao told reporters in Moscow that he saw the current account deficit rising this year from last year's 4.2 percent of gross domestic product.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash