India's NALCO sells 30,000 T alumina at $357/T
BHUBANESWAR, India Feb 16 (Reuters) - India's state-run National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALCO) has sold 30,000 tonnes of alumina at about $357 a tonne free on board, company sources said on Saturday.
Alumina will be shipped next month to a buyer in Hong Kong.
NALCO, whose tenders serve as an international benchmark, last sold the same quantity of alumina to a Switzerland-based company at about $343 a tonne. (Reporting by Jatindra Dash; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions