India's NALCO sells 30,000 T alumina at $357/T
BHUBANESWAR, India Feb 16 (Reuters) - India's state-run National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALCO) has sold 30,000 tonnes of alumina at about $357 a tonne free on board, company sources said on Saturday.
Alumina will be shipped next month to a buyer in Hong Kong.
NALCO, whose tenders serve as an international benchmark, last sold the same quantity of alumina to a Switzerland-based company at about $343 a tonne. (Reporting by Jatindra Dash; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |