Morocco January trade deficit shrinks 23 pct
RABAT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Morocco's trade deficit fell 22.8 percent from a year earlier to 12.36 billion dirhams ($1.47 billion) in January, the foreign exchange regulator said, as import growth slowed at the start of the year. Figures are in billions of dirhams. Jan Jan 2013 2012 EXPORTS 13.67 14.34 IMPORTS 26.03 30.34 BALANCE -12.36 -16.01 MIGRANT REMITTANCES 4.65 4.61 TOURISM RECEIPTS 4.37 4.13 FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT 1.33 1.29
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Wall St. drops on Portugal bank worry; losses pared
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal