Australia's Lend Lease posts 39 pct rise in H1 net profit
SYDNEY Feb 18 (Reuters) - Lend Lease Corp Ltd, Australia's largest property developer, posted a 39 percent rise in first-half net profits on Monday, boosted by land sales on its flagship A$6 billion Barangaroo Sydney waterfront development.
Lend Lease said net profit after tax was A$302.3 million ($312 million), compared with A$217 million a year ago.
The group's net assets increased 5 percent to A$4.09 billion at the end of December 2012, compared to the prior half.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor