Australia's Lend Lease posts 39 pct rise in H1 net profit
SYDNEY Feb 18 (Reuters) - Lend Lease Corp Ltd, Australia's largest property developer, posted a 39 percent rise in first-half net profits on Monday, boosted by land sales on its flagship A$6 billion Barangaroo Sydney waterfront development.
Lend Lease said net profit after tax was A$302.3 million ($312 million), compared with A$217 million a year ago.
The group's net assets increased 5 percent to A$4.09 billion at the end of December 2012, compared to the prior half.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ