Australia's Lend Lease posts 39 pct rise in H1 net profit
SYDNEY Feb 18 (Reuters) - Lend Lease Corp Ltd, Australia's largest property developer, posted a 39 percent rise in first-half net profits on Monday, boosted by land sales on its flagship A$6 billion Barangaroo Sydney waterfront development.
Lend Lease said net profit after tax was A$302.3 million ($312 million), compared with A$217 million a year ago.
The group's net assets increased 5 percent to A$4.09 billion at the end of December 2012, compared to the prior half.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM