Ecuador's Correa proclaims victory in presidential vote
QUITO Feb 17 (Reuters) - Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa proclaimed victory in Sunday's presidential election, handing the socialist leader a new four-year term to continue expanding the state's role in the OPEC nation's economy.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video