Ecuador's Correa proclaims victory in presidential vote
QUITO Feb 17 (Reuters) - Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa proclaimed victory in Sunday's presidential election, handing the socialist leader a new four-year term to continue expanding the state's role in the OPEC nation's economy.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials