Media Advisory: Harper Government to Announce Support for Community Infrastructure in Logan Lake
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LOGAN LAKE, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Feb 17 (MARKET WIRE) -- Dan Albas, Member of Parliament for Okanagan-Coquihalla on behalf of the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, will make an announcement supporting community infrastructure in Logan Lake. Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local. DATE: February 18, 2013 TIME: 10:00 a.m. PLACE: Logan Lake Recreation Centre 31 Chartrand Ave Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0 Contacts: Jaime Burke Regional Communications Manager Western Economic Diversification Canada Vancouver, British Columbia 604-666-1318 Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |