Media Advisory: Harper Government to Announce Support for Community Infrastructure in Logan Lake
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LOGAN LAKE, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Feb 17 (MARKET WIRE) -- Dan Albas, Member of Parliament for Okanagan-Coquihalla on behalf of the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, will make an announcement supporting community infrastructure in Logan Lake. Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local. DATE: February 18, 2013 TIME: 10:00 a.m. PLACE: Logan Lake Recreation Centre 31 Chartrand Ave Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0 Contacts: Jaime Burke Regional Communications Manager Western Economic Diversification Canada Vancouver, British Columbia 604-666-1318 Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’