Kuwait Finance House 2012 net profit up 9 percent
KUWAIT Feb 17 (Reuters) - Kuwait Finance House (KFH) , the Gulf Arab state's biggest Islamic lender, reported a nine percent rise in full-year net profit on Sunday.
Net profit was 87.7 million Kuwaiti dinars ($311 million)compared to 80.3 million dinars in the same period a year ago, the lender said in an emailed statement. ($1 = 0.2823 Kuwaiti dinars) (Reporting by Ahmed Hagagy, Editing by William Maclean)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner