Ecuador's Correa proclaims victory in presidential vote
QUITO (Reuters) - Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa proclaimed victory in Sunday's presidential election, handing the socialist leader a new four-year term to continue expanding the state's role in the OPEC nation's economy.
(Reporting by Brian Ellsworth; Editing by Eric Beech)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?