Greece says citizen among group kidnapped in north Nigeria
ATHENS (Reuters) - A Greek national was among seven construction workers kidnapped in the state of Bauchi in northern Nigeria, the Greek foreign ministry said on Sunday.
A ministry statement said the Greek worker was abducted on Saturday night after an armed attack at the housing complex where staff of Lebanese construction firm Setraco were staying.
(Reporting by Karolina Tagaris; Editing by Mark Heinrich)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video