Greece says citizen among group kidnapped in north Nigeria
ATHENS (Reuters) - A Greek national was among seven construction workers kidnapped in the state of Bauchi in northern Nigeria, the Greek foreign ministry said on Sunday.
A ministry statement said the Greek worker was abducted on Saturday night after an armed attack at the housing complex where staff of Lebanese construction firm Setraco were staying.
(Reporting by Karolina Tagaris; Editing by Mark Heinrich)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey