Belgium sets initial guidance on new 5-year bond
LONDON, Feb 18 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Belgium, rated Aa3/AA/AA, is gathering interest in its new five-year bond at mid-swaps plus high teens, said a bank managing the deal.
Credit Agricole, HSBC, ING and KBC are managing the new June 2018 bond, named OLO 69.
Official bookbuilding on the new bond will start on Tuesday, said the source. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |