Economists trim forecasts for Brazil 2013 GDP and inflation
SAO PAULO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for inflation and economic growth in Brazil this year, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday. (pct) 2013 2014 previous new previous new forecast forecast forecast forecast Consumer inflation 5.71 5.70 5.50 5.50 Exchange rate 2.03 2.02 2.05 2.05 Interest rate 7.25 7.25 8.25 8.25 GDP growth 3.09 3.08 3.80 3.65 Industrial output 3.10 3.00 3.70 3.50
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote