Britain's Theddlethorpe gas terminal shutdown postponed to July
LONDON Feb 18 (Reuters) - A full maintenance shutdown at ConocoPhilips' Theddlethorpe gas terminal in Britain has been pushed back to July 3-17, the company said.
The shutdown will start at 0600 GMT on July 3 and last until 0600 GMT on July 17, the company said in an update to its maintenance schedule.
The outage had previously been planned for June 13-27.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source