Singer Fergie says she and actor Josh Duhamel expecting baby
(Reuters) - The Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie said on Monday that she and her husband, actor Josh Duhamel, are expecting a baby.
"Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!," she tweeted. She also posted photos of herself and her husband as toddlers.
It is the first child for the couple married in 2009.
Duhamel, 40, appeared in the "Transformers" movies and stars this year in the film "Safe Haven."
Fergie, 37, whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, joined The Black Eyed Peas in 2002 for their third album, "Elephunk," which proved to be a huge commercial success.
(Reporting by Ellen Wulfhorst in New York; Editing by Barbara Goldberg)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |