Singer Fergie says she and actor Josh Duhamel expecting baby
(Reuters) - The Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie said on Monday that she and her husband, actor Josh Duhamel, are expecting a baby.
"Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!," she tweeted. She also posted photos of herself and her husband as toddlers.
It is the first child for the couple married in 2009.
Duhamel, 40, appeared in the "Transformers" movies and stars this year in the film "Safe Haven."
Fergie, 37, whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, joined The Black Eyed Peas in 2002 for their third album, "Elephunk," which proved to be a huge commercial success.
(Reporting by Ellen Wulfhorst in New York; Editing by Barbara Goldberg)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow