New Issue- Thyssenkrupp AG prices 1.25 bln euro 2018 bond
Feb 18(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Monday.
Borrower Thyssenkrupp AG
Issue Amount 1.25 billion euro
Maturity Date August 27, 2018
Coupon 4.0 pct
Issue price 99.681
Spread 290 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps
Payment Date February 25, 2013
Lead Manager(s) BayernLB, Citigroup, HSBC & Unicredit
Ratings Ba1 (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 1
Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN programme
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |