REG-Daily Mail & General: Transaction in Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
18 February 2013 DAILY MAIL AND GENERAL TRUST PLC ("DMGT") Transaction in Own Shares DMGT ("the Company") announces that it purchased on 18 February 2013, through Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Ltd, 57,891 `A' Ordinary Non-Voting shares at an average price of £6.7183. The lowest price paid was £6.6975 and the highest price paid was £6.7650. The shares were purchased pursuant to the Company's share buy-back programme announced on 22 November 2012 and in accordance with the authority granted by shareholders at the Company's Annual General Meeting on 6 February 2013. Following the above purchase, the Company holds 14,683,836 'A' Ordinary Non-Voting shares as treasury shares. The total number of `A' Ordinary Non-Voting Shares in issue (excluding shares held as treasury shares) is 358,617,766. Name and contact number for queries: Fran Sallas, DMGT Assistant Company Secretary: 0203 615 2904 Daily Mail and General Trust plc Northcliffe House 2 Derry Street London W8 5TT www.dmgt.com Registered in England and Wales No. 184594 END
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion