Japan's Aso: No plan to buy foreign bonds for monetary easing
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japan has no plans to buy foreign currency bonds as part of monetary easing, Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Tuesday.
Aso, speaking to reporters, also said that for the time being the government has no plan to revise the Bank of Japan Law, which guarantees the central bank's independence and determines its policy mandate.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ