Japan's Aso: No plan to buy foreign bonds for monetary easing
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japan has no plans to buy foreign currency bonds as part of monetary easing, Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Tuesday.
Aso, speaking to reporters, also said that for the time being the government has no plan to revise the Bank of Japan Law, which guarantees the central bank's independence and determines its policy mandate.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |