Konecranes buys container handling assets from KION Group
HELSINKI Feb 18 (Reuters) - Finnish crane maker Konecranes said on Monday it had agreed to buy some container handling assets from KION Group and also signed a supply deal with it.
Konecranes said it would buy the product rights for KION's Linde brand's reach stackers, empty container handlers and laden container handlers, and start manufacturing those trucks.
It will also get access to Linde's distribution network.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies