Konecranes buys container handling assets from KION Group
HELSINKI Feb 18 (Reuters) - Finnish crane maker Konecranes said on Monday it had agreed to buy some container handling assets from KION Group and also signed a supply deal with it.
Konecranes said it would buy the product rights for KION's Linde brand's reach stackers, empty container handlers and laden container handlers, and start manufacturing those trucks.
It will also get access to Linde's distribution network.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border