Ex-divs to take 3.81 points off FTSE 100 on Weds, Feb. 20
The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.81 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) BARCLAYS 3.5 1.70 CARNIVAL 16.2 (25 0.12 CENTS) RECKITT 78 1.99 BENCKISER Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND CATLIN 2.0 PZ CUSSONS 2.35 RANK 1.25
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |