Ex-divs to take 3.81 points off FTSE 100 on Weds, Feb. 20
The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.81 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) BARCLAYS 3.5 1.70 CARNIVAL 16.2 (25 0.12 CENTS) RECKITT 78 1.99 BENCKISER Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND CATLIN 2.0 PZ CUSSONS 2.35 RANK 1.25
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?