European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Feb 18 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with investors set to adopt a cautious approach after the G20 meeting opted against direct criticism of Japan for adopting policies that have weakened its currency.
At 0709 GMT, the March futures contract for the Euro STOXX 50 was down by 0.04 percent. The March futures contract for Germany's DAX was up by 0.2 percent while France's CAC futures contract was flat.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |