Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Sands China climbs
HONG KONG Feb 18 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open higher on Monday, with Macau casino operator Sands China Ltd rising 1.9 percent to be the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,477.49. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.1 percent.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |