Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Sands China climbs
HONG KONG Feb 18 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open higher on Monday, with Macau casino operator Sands China Ltd rising 1.9 percent to be the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,477.49. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.1 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image