Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Feb 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished 0.16 percent weaker at 2.578/2.579 per dollar.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers