Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Feb 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished 0.16 percent weaker at 2.578/2.579 per dollar.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF