Group behind deceased Metro founder says plans no share sale
DUESSELDORF, Germany Feb 18 (Reuters) - The Beisheim group has no plans to sell any shares in retailer Metro, it said on Monday after the death of Otto Beisheim, one of the founders of the retailer.
Beisheim owns 9.97 percent of the shares in Metro, according to Thomson Reuters data. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; writing by Victoria Bryan)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South