Comcast to Participate in Deutsche Bank Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130218:nBw185710a PHILADELPHIA--(Business Wire)-- On Monday, March 4, 2013, Neil Smit, President and Chief Executive Officer of Comcast Cable (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK), will participate in Deutsche Bank`s 2013 Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company's Investor Relations website at www.cmcsa.com or www.cmcsk.com on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 8:40 A.M. Eastern Time. An on-demand replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation. To automatically receive Comcast financial news by e-mail, please visit www.cmcsa.com or www.cmcsk.com and subscribe to E-mail Alerts. About Comcast Corporation Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information. Comcast Corporation Investor Contacts: Marlene S. Dooner, 215-286-7392 Jane B. Kearns, 215-286-4794 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll