Comcast to Participate in Morgan Stanley Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130218:nBw185709a PHILADELPHIA--(Business Wire)-- On Tuesday, February 26, 2013, Michael J. Angelakis, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK), will participate in Morgan Stanley`s 2013 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco, California. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company's Investor Relations website at www.cmcsa.com or www.cmcsk.com on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 1:15 P.M. Eastern Time. An on-demand replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation. To automatically receive Comcast financial news by e-mail, please visit www.cmcsa.com or www.cmcsk.com and subscribe to E-mail Alerts. About Comcast Corporation Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information. Comcast Corporation Investor Contacts: Marlene S. Dooner, 215-286-7392 Jane B. Kearns, 215-286-4794 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official