Czech EPH says bidding with partner for RWE's Net4Gas
PRAGUE Feb 18 (Reuters) - Czech energy firm EPH will bid with a partner for Net4Gas, the Czech gas transmission system operator owned by Germany's No.2 utility RWE, a spokesman said on Monday.
"EPH will submit a bid," EPH spokesman Daniel Castvaj said in an email. "We are partnering with someone, but I can't be more specific."
Sources told Reuters last week that EPH would submit a bid with Macquarie and that bids were due on Monday. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB