Czech EPH says bidding with partner for RWE's Net4Gas
PRAGUE Feb 18 (Reuters) - Czech energy firm EPH will bid with a partner for Net4Gas, the Czech gas transmission system operator owned by Germany's No.2 utility RWE, a spokesman said on Monday.
"EPH will submit a bid," EPH spokesman Daniel Castvaj said in an email. "We are partnering with someone, but I can't be more specific."
Sources told Reuters last week that EPH would submit a bid with Macquarie and that bids were due on Monday. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'