Czech EPH says bidding with partner for RWE's Net4Gas
PRAGUE Feb 18 (Reuters) - Czech energy firm EPH will bid with a partner for Net4Gas, the Czech gas transmission system operator owned by Germany's No.2 utility RWE, a spokesman said on Monday.
"EPH will submit a bid," EPH spokesman Daniel Castvaj said in an email. "We are partnering with someone, but I can't be more specific."
Sources told Reuters last week that EPH would submit a bid with Macquarie and that bids were due on Monday. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources