STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil central bank program to cut oversight costs
Brazil's central bank will launch on Tuesday a program aimed at reducing oversight costs across financial institutions, according to a statement. The Otimiza BC program will open a forum to discuss ways to streamline the cost of financial regulation and the creation of a committee that will help improve communication between the central bank and the industry.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes