STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil central bank program to cut oversight costs
Brazil's central bank will launch on Tuesday a program aimed at reducing oversight costs across financial institutions, according to a statement. The Otimiza BC program will open a forum to discuss ways to streamline the cost of financial regulation and the creation of a committee that will help improve communication between the central bank and the industry.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid