STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil central bank program to cut oversight costs
Brazil's central bank will launch on Tuesday a program aimed at reducing oversight costs across financial institutions, according to a statement. The Otimiza BC program will open a forum to discuss ways to streamline the cost of financial regulation and the creation of a committee that will help improve communication between the central bank and the industry.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video