STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Minerva to repurchase up to 10 pct of outstanding stock
Minerva SA, Brazil's third-largest meatpacker, plans to buy back up to 10 percent of the shares currently in circulation within a year, according to a filing on Monday.
The company will buy back as many as 9.54 million common shares, the filing said. Minerva shares fell 0.45 percent on Monday to 13.33 reais, and are up 18.5 percent this year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials