STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Minerva to repurchase up to 10 pct of outstanding stock
Minerva SA, Brazil's third-largest meatpacker, plans to buy back up to 10 percent of the shares currently in circulation within a year, according to a filing on Monday.
The company will buy back as many as 9.54 million common shares, the filing said. Minerva shares fell 0.45 percent on Monday to 13.33 reais, and are up 18.5 percent this year.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |