STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Minerva to repurchase up to 10 pct of outstanding stock
Minerva SA, Brazil's third-largest meatpacker, plans to buy back up to 10 percent of the shares currently in circulation within a year, according to a filing on Monday.
The company will buy back as many as 9.54 million common shares, the filing said. Minerva shares fell 0.45 percent on Monday to 13.33 reais, and are up 18.5 percent this year.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor