STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Minerva to repurchase up to 10 pct of outstanding stock
Minerva SA, Brazil's third-largest meatpacker, plans to buy back up to 10 percent of the shares currently in circulation within a year, according to a filing on Monday.
The company will buy back as many as 9.54 million common shares, the filing said. Minerva shares fell 0.45 percent on Monday to 13.33 reais, and are up 18.5 percent this year.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey