Spain to issue up to 8 bln eur in debt this week
MADRID Feb 18 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it planned to issue between 6 billion and 8 billion euros ($10.7 billion) in debt this week.
It is aiming to issue between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in 3- and 9-month bills at an auction on Tuesday.
On Thursday, it is planning to raise between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in a bond auction, by selling bonds due March 31 2015, October 31 2019 and January 31 2023.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |