Spain to issue up to 8 bln eur in debt this week
MADRID Feb 18 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it planned to issue between 6 billion and 8 billion euros ($10.7 billion) in debt this week.
It is aiming to issue between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in 3- and 9-month bills at an auction on Tuesday.
On Thursday, it is planning to raise between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in a bond auction, by selling bonds due March 31 2015, October 31 2019 and January 31 2023.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |