Telecom Italia board approves exclusive talks with Cairo for La7
MILAN Feb 18 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia said on Monday its board had agreed to start exclusive talks with Cairo Communication for the sale of TV unit La7.
In a statement, the Italian telecoms incumbent said the talks excluded a 51 percent stake held by La7 in MTV Italia.
La7 is owned by Telecom Italia Media which in turn is controlled by the telecoms group.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |