Telecom Italia Media shares fail to open on bid talk
MILAN Feb 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Telecom Italia Media failed to open on Monday as the market awaits decisions over the planned sale of the Italian media company following a last-minute expression of interest by businessman Diego Della Valle.
The board of Telecom Italia meets on Monday to discuss the planned disposal of its media unit, which owns television network La7.
On Saturday Della Valle, head of Italian shoemaker Tod's , said he had made "a serious show of interest" for La7. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |