Telecom Italia Media shares fail to open on bid talk
MILAN Feb 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Telecom Italia Media failed to open on Monday as the market awaits decisions over the planned sale of the Italian media company following a last-minute expression of interest by businessman Diego Della Valle.
The board of Telecom Italia meets on Monday to discuss the planned disposal of its media unit, which owns television network La7.
On Saturday Della Valle, head of Italian shoemaker Tod's , said he had made "a serious show of interest" for La7. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |