Telecom Italia Media shares jump on Della Valle interest
MILAN Feb 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Telecom Italia Media rose as much as 14 percent on Monday, after failing to make price in opening trade, on a last-minute interest from businessman Diego Della Valle in the media company.
The board of Telecom Italia meets on Monday to discuss the planned disposal of its media unit, which owns television network La7.
On Saturday Della Valle, head of Italian shoemaker Tod's , said he had made "a serious show of interest" for La7.
(Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official