TNT Express reports Q4 operating loss, seeks divestments
AMSTERDAM Feb 18 (Reuters) - Dutch mail delivery group TNT Express, whose takeover by UPS was blocked by European anti-trust regulators, posted on Monday a 71-million-euro operating loss in the fourth quarter, against a loss of 104 million euros the year before.
It said it will update investors on its strategy on March 25, adding it is still looking for opportunities to divest its business in Brazil and that the outcome of its China divestment will be known in the first quarter.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say