Tunisia PM fails to get new cabinet to stem unrest
TUNIS Feb 18 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali said on Monday that Tunisia's main political parties had failed to form a cabinet of technocrats after the country was thrown into turmoil by the assassination of an opposition politician.
"The initiative of a cabinet of technocrats did not receive full political consensus and failed...but work is continuing with all parties in order to form a government which has the agreement of most of the political parties," Jebali told a news conference.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks