Westlake Chemical Declares Quarterly Dividend of 18.75 cents per Share
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130218:nPnDA61293 HOUSTON, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) declared on Friday, February 15, 2013, a regular quarterly dividend of 18.75 cents per share. The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2013, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2013. This is the 34th successive quarterly dividend that Westlake has declared since completing its initial public offering in August 2004. Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK) Westlake Chemical Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC and PVC pipe, windows and fence. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.westlake.com. SOURCE Westlake Chemical Corporation Media Relations, David R. Hansen, +1-713-960-9111, or Investor Relations, Steve Bender, +1-713-960-9111
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data