Brazil's Usiminas posts bigger-than-expected quarterly loss
SAO PAULO Feb 18 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest producer of flat steel products, posted a net loss of 283 million reais ($144 million) in the fourth quarter, the company said on Monday.
Usiminas, as the company is known, was expected to post a shortfall of 114 million reais in the quarter, according to the average estimate of seven analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials