Brazil's Usiminas posts bigger-than-expected quarterly loss
SAO PAULO Feb 18 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest producer of flat steel products, posted a net loss of 283 million reais ($144 million) in the fourth quarter, the company said on Monday.
Usiminas, as the company is known, was expected to post a shortfall of 114 million reais in the quarter, according to the average estimate of seven analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |