Brazil's Usiminas posts bigger-than-expected quarterly loss
SAO PAULO Feb 18 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest producer of flat steel products, posted a net loss of 283 million reais ($144 million) in the fourth quarter, the company said on Monday.
Usiminas, as the company is known, was expected to post a shortfall of 114 million reais in the quarter, according to the average estimate of seven analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port