Vale to stop coal shipments from Mozambique, citing heavy rain
Feb 18 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA , the world's No. 2 mining company, declared force majeure on coal shipments from Mozambique after heavy rain hampered transport of the mineral, according to a securities filing late on Monday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |