Vale to stop coal shipments from Mozambique, citing heavy rain
Feb 18 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA , the world's No. 2 mining company, declared force majeure on coal shipments from Mozambique after heavy rain hampered transport of the mineral, according to a securities filing late on Monday.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks