Vale to stop coal shipments from Mozambique, citing heavy rain
Feb 18 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA , the world's No. 2 mining company, declared force majeure on coal shipments from Mozambique after heavy rain hampered transport of the mineral, according to a securities filing late on Monday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ