Taiwan's AU to sell shares overseas
TAIPEI Feb 19 (Reuters) - AU Optronics, the world's No.4 flat panel maker, is planning to sell 640 million to 800 million shares in the form of American deposit receipts (ADRs).
Proceeds from the sale will be used for raw material purchases, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange late on Monday.
AU stocks ended 7 percent limit up at T$12.05 on Monday. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port