Taiwan's AU to sell shares overseas
TAIPEI Feb 19 (Reuters) - AU Optronics, the world's No.4 flat panel maker, is planning to sell 640 million to 800 million shares in the form of American deposit receipts (ADRs).
Proceeds from the sale will be used for raw material purchases, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange late on Monday.
AU stocks ended 7 percent limit up at T$12.05 on Monday. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |