BofA's Moynihan gets over 926,000 stock units -filing
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp awarded Chief Executive Brian Moynihan 926,238 restricted and performance stock units last week, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The various types of units have expiration dates stretching out over the next few years, according to the filing.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia