BofA's Moynihan gets over 926,000 stock units -filing
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp awarded Chief Executive Brian Moynihan 926,238 restricted and performance stock units last week, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The various types of units have expiration dates stretching out over the next few years, according to the filing.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel