BofA's Moynihan gets over 926,000 stock units -filing
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp awarded Chief Executive Brian Moynihan 926,238 restricted and performance stock units last week, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The various types of units have expiration dates stretching out over the next few years, according to the filing.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite