BofA's Moynihan gets over 926,000 stock units -filing
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp awarded Chief Executive Brian Moynihan 926,238 restricted and performance stock units last week, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The various types of units have expiration dates stretching out over the next few years, according to the filing.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |